You can boil, bake and fry your way around a kitchen standing on your head, blindfolded with your hands tied behind your back. Your menus are inventive and fresh, and there are no tough joints, soggy bottoms or burnt buns on your watch. In short you are cooking on gas (or Aga, if need be). But there’s more to be being a private chef than just being a culinary whizz kid. Here, we tell you how to improve on excellent…
I set Sugarella Cooks up just over a year ago and we have had a brilliant year, with word spreading fast about my services.
I have lots of fantastic jobs, in particular for newly qualified cooks or second jobbers in London. If you are interested in registering with me, at the moment I am really interested in anyone looking for a permanent job in London or working at Christmas or in the Alps for the ski season!
In order to register with us, there are a few steps:
1. Send us your cv to email@example.com
2. We will give you a telephone call if we think we can help you
3. We will ask for at least 2 references from the most recent people you have been cooking for, and references from any longer term jobs you have had
4. We will arrange a meeting with you to speak face to face and find out more about you. This is usually in a friendly coffee shop in London and more of an informal chat to get to know each other
5. We help to find you a job
Look forward to hearing from you all!
We have recently taken on a job, based in West London, which is catering for the most important little people in London! You will be responsible for catering a variety of Children's Parties across London and will be cooking for HNWI and their little families!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified cook, or someone who has perhaps completed a couple of ski seasons, to get some incredible experience under their belt. Alongside catering for the childrens parties, you will also help out with some of the larger events during busy times.
Working with a team of fun people in West London, this is an opportunity for a keen and enthusiastic cook to really get themselves involved with something amazing. If only I could rewind the clock 12 years and I would take this job myself!
See more details here or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, and should I think you are suitable for the position I will contact you to discuss.