While making a mess in the kitchen might be par for the course for some cooks, cleaning up properly is essential for all. Here are our top dos and don’ts when it comes to cleaning up after yourselves:
I set Sugarella Cooks up just over a year ago and we have had a brilliant year, with word spreading fast about my services.
I have lots of fantastic jobs, in particular for newly qualified cooks or second jobbers in London. If you are interested in registering with me, at the moment I am really interested in anyone looking for a permanent job in London or working at Christmas or in the Alps for the ski season!
In order to register with us, there are a few steps:
1. Send us your cv to email@example.com
2. We will give you a telephone call if we think we can help you
3. We will ask for at least 2 references from the most recent people you have been cooking for, and references from any longer term jobs you have had
4. We will arrange a meeting with you to speak face to face and find out more about you. This is usually in a friendly coffee shop in London and more of an informal chat to get to know each other
5. We help to find you a job
Look forward to hearing from you all!