A young, exciting corporate and events catering company is looking to grow their team (their head chef was recruited through Sugarella Cooks).
They have recently moved into a new kitchen in NW10 (Park Royal) and are looking for someone to join the growing team of four. The hours and days of work are Monday - Friday 7am - 3pm.
They prepare breakfasts and lunches (Monday to Friday) to be delivered to business across London (large majority of clients are advertising/media companies). They also supply a number of coffee shops with made-in-house cakes.
They are looking for a chef with a good clean work ethic to join the team. You’ll be working in a team of four under the fantastic head chef. As well as cooking the daily breakfasts, salads and cakes you will help evolve the rotating menu of seasonal salads and cakes.
They want to fill the team with likeminded people, who are genuinely enthusiastic, outgoing, flexible and engaging in their work ethic, with an genuine interest and love of food. A positive foody attitude is really important.
What the role involves:
- Ultimately, you’ll prepare the daily menu as part of the team
- Developing new dishes and menus in partnership with the team
- Consistently producing and maintaining high-quality food
- Occasional (1 or 2 per month) evening events for additional overtime pay
You must be:-
- A good cook, with a great understanding of healthy/vegan food and a passion for preparing nutritious food to a high standard
- Experience of working as a chef in a fast-paced kitchen (restaurant, busy café) - essential
- A love of baking and discovering new recipes
- At ease, while working under pressure in an open kitchen environment
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Dedicated to food quality and control with qualifications in food hygiene and food preparation
- A can-do attitude and positive outlook
- Full-time position with an exciting, forward-thinking young company and an opportunity to work in a friendly and welcoming kitchen
- Competitive salary with a bonus scheme and huge opportunity in future growth, including the potential for future equity options
- Daytime hours - 7 am through to 3 pm, Monday to Friday,
- Holiday allowance - 23 days plus bank holidays and some extra days over Christmas (they are closed between Christmas and New Year)
- Growing Independent business with potential for career progression
- A great culture - hardworking and down to earth team
- Quality product and company integrity
- cafe/restaurant: 2 + year (Preferred)
- Chef: 1+ year (Preferred)
If interested, please e mail firstname.lastname@example.org