A tight knit expanding catering company based in south west London with a wide ranging client basis is looking for a new chef de partie to join their team. Monday to Friday role with core hours 7am - 2pm with flexibility from the chef to work weekends and evenings on events as required (important chef is willing to work evenings and weekends). Starting salary based on a 40 hour week (35 hours at the kitchen base and 4-5 hours on events) with overtime paid for anything over 40 hours a week.
Over the last five years the company has been steadily growing and increasing its following of loyal clients. They are now looking for a team player who has the ability to work well under pressure and in busy environments.
The role requires an organised, motivated and efficient candidate who will become an integral part of the team.
You will need to have a love of food and share the companies passion of producing fresh, seasonal and delicious food. You will need to be pro-active, self-driven, personable and be keen to learn new skills and develop new seasonal dishes..
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO HAVE:
· A good understanding of English
· Full UK Driving License
· Confident and Positive attitude
· A love of food
· At least 1 years experience working in kitchens
· Immaculate personal appearance
· Flexible attitude and willingness to take on tasks as necessary
· Ability to work in pressurised environments
· Be organised and calm under pressure
· Flexible to work morning, evenings and weekends
· Assisting head chefs in food preparation throughout the kitchen
· Learning new skills in the kitchen and learning about food and presentation
· Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes both inhouse and at external events
· To ensure that cooking and presentation of food is to a constant high standard – ensuring that all dishes are presented to the highest of standards in terms of colour, texture and flavour
· Ensuring high standards of food hygiene and following the rules of health and safety
· Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
· To deal with customers at all times in a friendly and helpful manner
· Be a team player
· On duty meal provided
· Uniform provided and laundered
· Fantastic training and development opportunities
· Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in industry
· Recognition rewards
20 days holiday per annum
If interested, please e mail CV to email@example.com