A lovely repeat client of ours is looking for an all round helper to be what she describes as 'her deputy' for the summer.
She has a lovely house in Grimaud, South of France and is looking for someone to come and help with tasks to include (but not limited to):
- Tidying up after meals
- Laying the table when the client has guests
- Washing up and clearing up
- Serving drinks and clearing glasses
- Looking after the clients cocker spaniel puppy when she returns to London
- Helping out with the clients 7yo Grandson when he is around in August (and one or two little friends)
You should be a good and willing responsible all rounder.
You must drive (you will be insured on the clients mini) and you should have passable French. Accommodation is provided.
This is a great job for someone in their university holidays, or who has just done a season as a chalet host and looking for summer work, or for someone looking to do something different this summer.
For more details, e mail firstname.lastname@example.org