We are currently recruiting for a number of private chef roles for various clients.
We are unable to advertise these due to security/confidentiality reasons.
If you are interested in working as a private chef for a private family please send us your CVs. Please note, in order to be considered for a permanent private chef role, you must:
- Have extensive chef experience from well known restaurants for a number of years
- Have private household experience (ideally)
- Have excellent references
- Be able to drive (for times you may be in remote locations and need to drive to do the shopping)
- Be prepared to travel with the clients all over the world and work at weekends and over holiday periods eg Christmas (these jobs are not just London based, Monday - Friday!!!)
- Be willing to commit to a client for a long period of time
- Love cooking and have a real passion for food, and therefore: LOVE YOUR JOB
- Be adaptable and be able to change your style of cooking to cater for the clients wishes and requirements
- Be flexible - as required with any private chef role
- Be discreet - confidentiality is an ultimate requirement and you should be able to work quietly and peacefully
- Be conscientious - sometimes you may be working long hours and days, but the perks that come with these private chef roles are that you are earning excellent money, and there are periods of times when the clients travel and do not need a chef, and during these periods the chef is not required but is still paid
- Be a team player and work well with other household staff
- Be eager to please. No one wants a grumpy chef. You should love what you do and serve your food gracefully and with a smile.
These are fantastic opportunities to earn an extremely healthy salary with not many outgoings (as accommodation is provided in travel locations).
Please contact email@example.com with your CV for more information.