A foodie business based in Battersea that works in conjunction with the film industry need a super talented organised office assistant.
This is a permanent role for an Office Manager who can run an office in Battersea on a daily basis and take on some simple sales and marketing. The owners are looking for the glue to stick the company together.
You will need to be a highly motivated self-starter who is impeccably organised.
A background in a creative environment: cooking, film or TV would be beneficial.
They work in a very demanding industry, have high expectations and as a growing company they require someone who is prepared to get stuck into the varied aspects of the businesses. They need someone who is very organised, communicates well, hard working, fast working, practical and with a can-do attitude.
- Diary, email and CRM management
- Targeted sales & marketing campaigns
- Arrange and attend meetings with current and prospective clients, follow up with meeting notes, emails, calls, quotes and any relevant marketing materials
- Acting upon all requests, queries and follow ups in a timely manner
- Managing ongoing film production paperwork and staff rostas
- Managing new staff, rental and film procedures
- Managing all maintenance, collections and repairs
- Support the bookkeeper with good communication and filing expenses on a weekly basis
- Filing and General office management
Preferred Skills and Experience:
* Secretarial or Office Administration experience
* Experience of Office 365 and Outlook Customer Manager
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Quick learner, self-motivated and a good team player
* Confident with IT and use of Microsoft Office - especially Excel
* Excellent problem solving attitude
* Start, manage and execute projects to completion
Approx 30-35 hours per week, £15/hour - FREELANCE SELF EMPLOYED contract to start off. There may be some weekend work so you must be flexible and able to commit! Ideally someone South West London based for ease of getting to the office.
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please email firstname.lastname@example.org