A large family with lots of children and grandchildren visiting over the Christmas period would like a really nice family friendly cook to come and do food shopping, cooking and clearing up. You will not be required to work on 25/26 December so this is a great job for a London based cook wanting work over the Christmas period but then able to spend time with their family on Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
- 18th - 22nd Dec would be 13 for dinner every day
- 23/24th Dec would be Lunch and dinner
- Christmas Day and Boxing Day – not required.
- 27th-29th Dec - dinner every day for 13
- 30th Dec lunch and dinner for 18
- 1st January, lunch and dinner for 13.
Numbers circa 10 kids (aged 9-14) and 8 adults but they may not always all be there for every meal. A nice family style cook would suit them. Someone that can cook really good food, but you do not need to be a 'chef' or highly experienced. Someone who is flexible and happy to muck in with a busy family with lots of young children being noisy!
Salary (these rates are approximate and will depend on your experience):
- 18th – 23rd December, 30th Dec: £120/day
- 24th: £200
- 1st: £300-350
Mileage and parking etc all covered.
If you are interested please e mail firstname.lastname@example.org